JKM Group (Aus) PTY LTD

Student Visa (Subclass 500)

This visa makes it simple for international students to enroll in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs, as well as ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) programs, elementary and secondary schools, and research universities in Australia.

Conditions for Obtaining a Visa

Enrollment in a course listed on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students: Applicants must enroll in a course listed on the Commonwealth Register (CRICOS).

Applicants must be able to demonstrate by official documentation that they have the financial resources necessary to cover tuition, and living expenses, and support any dependents they list on their application.

To obtain a visa, you’ll need to prove that you can communicate well in English, either by including a translated copy of your application in English or by answering questions posed in English.


All pupils under the age of 18 are required to participate in strictly regulated welfare arrangements:

To stay in Australia, students under the age of 18 must provide proof that they have established welfare arrangements.

Family members may either apply to join the student at the time of the student’s first visa application or at a later date. If you plan on having relatives join you in Australia at any point, before, during, or after your studies there, you’ll need to prove that you can support them financially (such as a newborn baby).

A criterion that an individual is a genuine temporary entrant is in place as a trust indicator that the student visa program is being used for its intended purpose and not as a backdoor to permanent residency in Australia.

Both physical and mental health are evaluated during the visa application procedure. For this to be finished, it may take several weeks. In addition, they have to answer several questions designed to help evaluate their character.

Students must have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) in place no later than one week before their scheduled arrival in Australia.

With this visa, you can do what?

A full-time program at an accredited school in Australia is an option.

Under some conditions, family members are welcome to accompany you.

Depending on the course you enroll in, you and your family members may be eligible for employment benefits.

Your spouse (if they qualify) can join you in Australia for a semester of school.